Applications to enrol your daughter at Walford can be submitted at any time. Early applications are encouraged to increase the likelihood of securing a place for your daughter in the selected entry year. When the application has been accepted your daughter will then be placed on a waiting list for entry. Please note that an application does not secure an enrolled place for your daughter.
Two years before the time of entry and subject availability, places are offered to students on our waiting list. These places can be secured at the time of offer by payment of an Enrolment Fee.
Walford is able to confirm enrolments throughout the year and at short notice where a vacancy exists. Students can commence their studies at any time.
1. Tours of the School and a Prospectus are available to provide an introduction to Walford
2. Meet the Principal and key members of staff who will be able to offer advice about your daughter’s entry to the School
3. Complete the Application Form either in hard copy or online
4. Include a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate or passport.
5. Read the Application Procedures and Conditions
6. Return the competed form with the Application Fee to